Our ambition is to create value through safe, efficient operations and innovative solutions.
Our goal is also to maintain close dialogue with society in general and our stakeholders in particular, in order to build an understanding of and interest in our activities.
The corporate governance and organisation at ENGIE E&P are at the core of how we direct our company and relationships with shareholders. By applying the highest standards of corporate governance, we ensure strong performance and business integrity.
Partnership with China Investment Corporation
On December 20, 2011, ENGIE concluded an agreement with China Investment Corporation (CIC) for a minority investment in the Group’s Exploration & Production activity. The resulting shareholding structure is as follows: 70% ENGIE and 30% CIC Group.
Board of Directors
ENGIE E&P International SA (ENGIE E&P)’s Board of Directors is composed of seven members:
5 from ENGIE Group:
- Pierre CHAREYRE, Chairman of the Board
- Didier HOLLEAUX, Executive Vice President of ENGIE
- Benoit MIGNARD, Group Operational Financial Director in charge of Infrastructure & Global BUs of ENGIE
- Marc HIRT, Deputy to the EVP in charge of Global BUs of ENGIE
- Maria MORAEUS HANSSEN, Chief Executive Officer of ENGIE E&P International SA
2 from CIC:
- Xiang LIANG, Executive Vice President of CIC
- Qing ZHANG, Executive Vice President of CIC
The Board of Directors meets at least three times per year to discuss budgets, financial reporting, corporate governance, business development and strategy and whenever its decision is necessary to approve projects, acquisitions and investments.
The Executive Committee consists of 13 members, headed by Maria Moraeus Hanssen, CEO of ENGIE E&P. This committee meets to discuss resource allocation, processes and decision-making.
Our organisation revolves around:
- A model focused on assets and operations related teams close to them
- A set of consolidated technical functions with execution capabilities
- Lean and pooled support functions model
The organisation, with robust central systems, simplified processes and no duplication, allows us to deliver activities in a lean manner. Each function drives their prioritisation and consistency, ensuring scalability of our projects.